As a small, family-run business we take pride in our ability to offer a friendly, affordable and professional service to help you lead an independent life.
You can be sure that you will always speak to the same member of staff and receive a high quality tailored service. We want the process to be as straightforward as possible.
Our track record
- We’ve been providing Direct Payment and Personal Budget support services since 2005.
- We work directly with a number of local authorities to manage Direct Payment and Personal Budget accounts
- We work alongside NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups to support the delivery of Personal Health Budgets
- We have built up a strong reputation with both service users and local authorities for the quality and affordability of our service.
- Every week we attract new clients through the recommendation of others
Cath Hurst, Company Principal
Cath has over 40 years experience in payroll, accounts and taxation.
Before going into private practice, Cath spent 10 years working for HMRC where she dealt with taxation for people in employment.
Cath then moved into private practice and worked for thirteen years as a Tax Manager before becoming the tax partner of Michael Russell and Company in 1999, and finally the Company Principal in 2005.
During this period Cath was responsible for the running of the tax department which included giving advice on all aspects of taxation as well as running payroll for many clients, ranging from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies with many employees and directors.
After becoming Principal, Cath decided to specialise in providing support services for recipients of Direct Payments and more recently, Personal Health Budgets
Paula is experienced in all areas of payroll including calculating deductions, PAYE and NIC, use of tax/NIC tables, calculations of gross to net, starters and leavers and obligations of P45 and P46 procedures. She is a qualified Payroll Technician with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
She is fully competent and experienced in using QTAC payroll software, running the payroll on weekly, two-weekly and four-weekly cycles.